allows for faster, more efficient and economical production of screen stencils.
Swiss-designed and assembled
Our printer uses special light-impervious, water-based ink that is applied to the pre-coated fabric using a piezo printing unit.
Speed, Resolution & Quality
With up to 4 print heads with various output settings being used to optimize speed and resolution, the system allows for:
- No need for reprofilms, film edition or retouching
- Quicker processing times
- Small print runs more profitable.
- Production of stencils directly from Adobe, QuarkXPress, & Corel Draw files without any film.
- Printing 360 DPI up to a 2880 x 2540 DPI (depending on the complexity of the artwork)
- Uni-directional and bi-directional printing.
- Standard Dot – Micro Dot – Super Micro Dot.
- Better quality (reduced pin holes in the image).
- Controlled ink pressure for consistent flow, regardless of ink levels, to all print heads by a stable vacuum pressure.
- Better ink usage and thus economy (easily refilled containers eliminate costly ink cartridges and lengthy ink tubes)
- Short set-up times in the printing machine.
- Cost-effective for single-unit and small-batch production.
- Frame fixture for stencil printer.
- Flexible print head and ink feeding system (can be used with a broad range of inks, solvent, eco-solvent, dye sublimation and aqueous. Other specialty inks can be added/ accommodated upon customer request.