Our revolutionary high precision, DuralScreen™
Direct-2-Mesh inkjet printer not only allows for faster, more efficient and economical production of screen stencils, but there are also important environmental impacts including:
- Water savings
- No harsh/ toxic chemicals needed
- Overall cleaner process and
- Greater waste reduction
Our patented Swiss-designed process and interchangeable print modules offer:
Production direct from designer
- Suits Adobe QuarkXPress
- Sharper images
- No film, retouching or editing
- Controlled printing
- Smaller print runs
- Faster & cleaner
Here is an illustration of the processes involved in a traditional (by hand) process of making stencils and screen printing
Watch this short film to understand the traditional method for making stencils and how our new Direct-2-Mesh process can save time and money.
SWISS-DESIGNED AND ASSEMBLED
printer uses special light-impervious, water-based ink that is applied to the pre-coated fabric using a piezo printing unit.
- No need for reprofilms, film edition or retouching
- Quicker processing times
- Small print runs more profitable
Production of stencils directly from Adobe, QuarkXPress, & Corel Draw files without any film.
SPEED, RESOLUTION & QUALITY
- Printing 360 DPI up to a 2880 x 2540 DPI (depending on the complexity of the artwork)
- Uni-directional and bi-directional printing.
- Standard Dot – Micro Dot – Super Micro Dot.
- Better quality (reduced pin holes in the image).
- Controlled ink pressure for consistent flow, regardless of ink levels, to all print heads by a stable vacuum pressure.
- Better ink usage and thus economy (easily refilled containers eliminate costly ink cartridges and lengthy ink tubes)
- Short set-up times in the printing machine.
- Cost-effective for single-unit and small-batch production.
- Frame fixture for stencil printer.
- Flexible print head and ink feeding system (can be used with a broad range of inks, solvent, eco-solvent, dye sublimation and aqueous. Other specialty inks can be added/ accommodated upon customer request.